BHVR, does reporting players do anything?

I've just had a match playing as survivor where a fellow teammate just followed directly behind me, not doing anything. They were obviously trolling and refusing to participate in normal gameplay - something that is clearly covered in the report categories.

I've also had a number of games recently where I've been told to kill myself, etc. - also clearly a reportable incident.

But I don't bother anymore, because I have no idea if BHVR receives these reports, or does anything about them.

Are they like the 'fun rating' at the end of the match - just an empty button to click and make us feel better? Or do you actually follow them up, BHVR, and take action against these individuals?

Thanks.

Comments

  • Not unless you provide video evidence as well.

  • Don't we get this question every couple days?

    If reporting a chat violation, no additional steps are required.

    If reporting an exploit/hack, provide additional video evidence to dbd support through a ticket under "Additional Player Report Information". Without this, nothing can be done.