Thanks you mods
I know you have made some questionable decisions recently but thank you for doing your job even still.
I know you have made some questionable decisions recently but thank you for doing your job even still.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Agreed with both parts of this.
I assume you're talking about the hot mess that was just deleted. 🤭
Edit: and yes, thank you!
Yeah because there was a certain someone posting and being very aggressive and the mods were swift. So I thank them for that. At least they do the damage control part of moderation
Yeah I'm black and his last post was about to make me send something very harsh. Even then they still do their jobs even with all the drama recently. Shows that they can do more than one thing at a time.