Why Was the DC Penalty Removed, Again?
This is the 3rd or 4th time it’s been deactivated. I was wondering why my teammates keep DC’ing as soon as they go down.
People DC’ing at the loading screen for map offerings or Mori’s.
Any idea of when it will be fixed?
Comments
Was removed because, once again, Hackers abused it to give Streamers long Matchmaking Bans. So "thanks" to those Hackers, I guess.
"People DC’ing at the loading screen for map offerings or Mori’s."<---this was never penalized by the DC-Penalty.
It is penalized on console for some reason.
That would be odd, it was never the case on PC. And I think that this is a good thing, because from my experience, if the game crashed (actually crashed, even tho it does not do that anymore) it was in the Loading Screen.
I hope these hackers get exposed, and face the brunt of the law
Ah hackers ruining a feature as always
Yeah, its just stupid. I mean, you cannot like the DC-Penalties or certain Streamers, but in the end, it is ruining the experience for normal players as well. From my experience the players DC more often since the Penalties are gone in comparison to pre-penalty.