Favorite survivor/killer perk?

What's your favorite perk for each side? For me it's:


Survivor: Adrenaline

Killer: Whispers

Comments

  • Survivor: We'll make it and Spine Chill (1st one cause I like playing hero and second one cause my nemesis is Myers)

    Killer: BBQ (THE BLOODPOINTS)

  • @Carlosylu said:

    Survivor: We'll make it and Spine Chill (1st one cause I like playing hero and second one cause my nemesis is Myers)

    Killer: BBQ (THE BLOODPOINTS)

    BBQ is a very close second for me for the bloodpoints!

  • Survivor: Spine Chill

    Killer: Pop Goes the Weasel

  • i dont play much survivor so i can't say for sure my favorite surv perk.

    however, my favorite killer perk is Devour Hope. whenever it works, it's pure joy.

  • Survivor: Autodidact

    Killer: BBQ

  • Perk I find most useful as a random survivor is Empathy... that and We’ll Make It ‘cause who doesn’t love a quick heal

    Tinkerer is fun to mess around with,

    but fav killer perk is probs Nurse’s Calling.


    For amusement purposes:

    Out of Options ‘cause it’s funny watching the little pink aura of the killer running around doing things, especially if it’s Hag, she jus looks silly.

    Iron Maiden... since hearing survivors randomly screaming around the realm is amusing, especially when they kno an jus keep randomly jumping in and out of the lockers.

  • Survs: buckle up cause I love that aura knowledge

    Killer: whisper

  • Survivor: Iron Will

    Killer: I'm All Ears (The information is SO good)

  • Killer: Tinkerer, Nurses call, BBQ and Rancor.

    Survivor: ...? Survivors have no perks. They need to take Kindred, BT, DS, Unbeakable and SC to decrease bs and boring games. Also, something must be sacrificed to take WGLF purely for bp boost.

  • Survivor: wake up

    Killer: blood worden