Fun Fact; I actually finally watched Hellraiser (and Candyman) due to the rumors of them joining this game.
Hellraiser 1 was great, Candyman was excellent, and Hellraiser 2 was a'ighti f you were wondering. I stopped at 2 as I heard HR gets dumb after that point.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Pinhead yes please. He’s part of those 80’s horror-fest icons that inspired a generation of love for the twisted and rooting for the villain.
The Entity has such sights to show you
Legitimately, the perks could be based around the entity and his power could be based around his chains and the cube.
Fun Fact; I actually finally watched Hellraiser (and Candyman) due to the rumors of them joining this game.
Hellraiser 1 was great, Candyman was excellent, and Hellraiser 2 was a'ighti f you were wondering. I stopped at 2 as I heard HR gets dumb after that point.
i read somewhere theres a lawsuit with hellraiser and anything involved with that its on hold until December 2021