Pro tip and questions you need to ask yourself for your builds
Ok, if you're actually experienced in the game, you know how this works, you know how to loop, how to stealth escape the killer, how to unhook without borrowed time and how to perfect skill check.
I know every "good" survivor usually uses meta perks like DS with Unbreakable or BT, but no... Hear me out
It all comes down to one question, "WHO IS/ARE YOUR NEMESIS?" If you answer that specific question you can chose a specific perk(s) or item to help you against whoever killer you die the most to, making you practically unbeatable. Here's some examples:
GF, Pig or Myers? Spine Chill (You'll know where they are)
Spirit? Fixated and Iron Will (to lose her if she phases towards you by walking the other way)
Doctor? Calm Spirit (no scream no location revealed)
Freddy? Sprint Burst and Fixated (if he's teleporting to your gen you'll be able to escape and hide before he even gets there, GGEZ)
Trapper? Small Game (you'll know where not to run)
Oni? Unbreakable (A good Oni usually downs multiple survivors with his rage mode leaving you on the ground)
Do you get my idea? If you can actually handle yourself against most killers, you should start using specific perks to help you against YOUR Nemesis.
Now, guys, questions:
- Who is your Nemesis?
- How do you counter him/her?
- Do you use specific perks in your builds just to help you out against your Nemesis?
Comments
I use.. calm spirit, iron will, sb and spinechill if i wanna be sweaty. And bring a medkit for healing.
If im just having fun, sb bt spine and inner
Iron Will didn't counter doctor at all, it's Calm Spirit
But who is your Nemesis?
Sorry, my mistake, I'll edit, lol, I don't use those
Other survivors. ._.
LMFAO, so, your builds should be "selfish perks" based right? LOL
No...maybe...idk...yes? Maybe my nemsis is my arrogance.
My Nemesis? The other survivors 🤣
It’s why I’ll periodically run Self Care and Buckle Up. So I can take care of myself, and know which slugs to NOT waste my time on.
Dude, you're the second person who sais this here! Is this really that common? I get 1 or maybe 2 bad teammates when I solo queue, but like, a full bad team?!
Common enough to be a nuisance.
Some days every team is great. Some days everyone is awful.
Just today I had a Laurie unhook me in a Doc’s face. He proceeded to ignore her, so I went down and back on the hook. The rude cow did it again, and so did Doc. Made me furious. I didn’t have DS because I was running a “medic” build.
Omg saaaame !
When you run the killer for 2 minutes and no gen pop...
LMFAO, when in SWF, I actually scream to my friends on party chat "######### are you doing?! I0ve been running him for 3 minutes! Do a gen!". Their answer: "Totems", "opening chests", "following you and the killer cause I have a flashlight for when he downs you". Damn...
It's cute that you think small game, a map or even the bear traps being bright pink would prevent my foot from going directly into its hungry jaws. It is destiny.
I laughed too much at this comment...