Look Another Spirit Post

So I am a survivor main (if you've seen any of my comments/posts I've pointed this out before) and I don't get why so many survivors complain about Spirit. She is counterable, you just have to learn to do it. If she does a fake out in front of a pallet, don't risk vaulting it, that's your own fault for playing dumb because it's an actual strategy.

"But Stridor Spirit renders Iron Will useless." You might say, out of the hundreds of games I've played against Normal Spirits and Stridor Spirits, I've learned to counter both just fine, yeah I lose a few games here and there, but I give the killer a GG instead of coming to the forums to post "X killer is OP!!"

No, that just means the killer you played against knew how to use that killer, Hillbilly just got nerfed, and two killer perks were buffed(? I don't play killer so I don't know how to feel about new Franklin's/Knockout lol).

What more do you want? Every killer you can't counter to receive a nerf because "Woes me, x killer killed me and is therefore overpowered." Grow up, survivors still need DS to get a nerf, until that happens, none of us get to complain about Spirit being "overpowered".

I just don't get it.

Comments

  • @NekoGamerX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1594715#Comment_1594715

    if all killer have high skill cap no one would play killer and only time survivor is hard is when your solo and you got dumb teams killer makes one mistake and it pretty much over but with survivor can make many mistakes and still win the game remember this 4vs1 killer shouldn't be super hard.

    there are killers that have low skill caps and still strong like freddy, but if you want a killer that is as strong as spirit is then it cant be easy to play otherwise no one will only play that killer because their ludicrously strong and easy to play

  • @RizeAki said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1594741#Comment_1594741

    Oh yeah too many players do that because of one bad game everything the killer or survivor ran must be nerfed I feel like she shouldn’t get a nerf at all yet until they fix every other killer because if they do that what will anyone play? Most killers are too weak with the bad map designs and gen speeds

    That's why I just made a slight idea the devs could add for counterplay which would benefit new people by her moving the environment such as grass, corn, ect. When she moves around, but it doesn't add much affect like it does when she's visible. That way survivors still have sight on where she is, and her footsteps can be heard a bit better. That way it's not a guessing game. Beneficial for new players/players who are bad at guessing.

  • @Mekochi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1594095#Comment_1594095

    My earbuds that I connect to my phone go brrrrr cuz I won't have a headset til' winter, speaking about the topic though, I hope one of the forum mods read through this thread, because I came up with a way that can help people guess where Spirit goes.

    Make it to where, while phasing the grass, corn, ect. Move a tad. But not enough for it to be seen across the map, but enough for people to have a basic idea where they go. It forces them to stay on their toes and keep their senses heightened. You think Spirit is performing a fake out? Guess what look around the environment and see if something is moving.

    earbud. that was the word god damn. So frustrating when I can't find the exact word.

  • While I agree with you and have always maintained spirit is fine to play against, i find it quite disturbing that you have to make your point by spending most of this thread bashing other survivors.

    That doesn't help. And some of these comments sounded very much like you were baiting survivors to come on in here and argue with you, which also doesn't help anyone. It's just more of the same "Survivor/killers are whiney babies" that keeps the inability to even entertain the other sides ideas going.

    Good points were made here, but the execution just seems like bait.

  • @SoylentPixie said:

    While I agree with you and have always maintained spirit is fine to play against, i find it quite disturbing that you have to make your point by spending most of this thread bashing other survivors.

    That doesn't help. And some of these comments sounded very much like you were baiting survivors to come on in here and argue with you, which also doesn't help anyone. It's just more of the same "Survivor/killers are whiney babies" that keeps the inability to even entertain the other sides ideas going.

    Good points were made here, but the execution just seems like bait.

    Sorry it came off as bait, I tend to come off that way, though I don't do it intentionally. Even in real life, I come off as kinda controversial, but when people get to know me, they know that's just how I act. Sorry

    Edit: Someone said something similar, not sure if you saw that though

  • @Kumnut768 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1594726#Comment_1594726

    there are killers that have low skill caps and still strong like freddy, but if you want a killer that is as strong as spirit is then it cant be easy to play otherwise no one will only play that killer because their ludicrously strong and easy to play

    nerf her because people use headset not the way like ner survivors because of swf,not why play spirit without a headset is not like saying you play billy but dont use the saw to get downs because his saw part of the game nice headphone are not I'm glad your not on nerf team.

  • @NekoGamerX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1594800#Comment_1594800

    nerf her because people use headset not the way like ner survivors because of swf,not why play spirit without a headset is not like saying you play billy but dont use the saw to get downs because his saw part of the game nice headphone are not I'm glad your not on nerf team.

    what im so confused?? 99% of spirits will use a headset your just handicapping yourself by not doing that. so you claim that spirit isnt op because you dont play her to her full potential

  • @Kumnut768 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1595431#Comment_1595431

    what im so confused?? 99% of spirits will use a headset your just handicapping yourself by not doing that. so you claim that spirit isnt op because you dont play her to her full potential

    nerfing her because people use a headset is like nerfing swf because they using discord to chat and how dev are they would nerf her because of that

    I agree @Mekochi idea

    but sounds like you want bigger nerf then that and as soon as spirits nerf is she get stun every time she use her power no one will use her then you just see freddy in every match till they nerf him no one will play killer.

1 2 3 ›