How many hours are devotion 1? for us console players
approximately how many hours correspond 1 rank of devotion?
approximately how many hours correspond 1 rank of devotion?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I read somewhere it was about 48 hours per devotion level? I am not sure.
Hard to judge. Im at 170 hours on pc. (Ty steam for showing me my hours unlike ps4) and im level 83ish? Devo 0.
48 sounds highly unrealistic. My bf started playing at the time when Devotion was added, considering his hours and devotion level it took him about about 160 - 180 hours for one level. He usually plays both roles per day.
I don't think you can give a general time for one Devotion level because of the daily bonuses though.
(Didn't used my own play time to calculate because I started playing before the Devotion Update.)