Gen speeds are to quick in high ranks

I feel like unless I am on a map I excel at or the survivors 3 gen themselves the gates open to quick. I find myself having to camp more and tunnel as a result which is really unfun. What you all think and if your a killer who thinks gen speeds are fine, what you do to keep them all from popping so I can improve ? 🤔

Comments

  • @CashelP14 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1591971#Comment_1591971

    Unless I'm having a massive brainfart I don't know what IE is. I know SC is spine chill but couldn't think of the other one.

    BBQ with either Ruin and Pop is pretty much meta on every killer. Only changing some perks to fit each killers abilities. Killers love complaining about survivors running meta perks but they mostly do the same thing.

    Difference between killer and survivor is this. If a killer complains about gen rush or op perks all the other kille mains band together to support them. If a survivor complains about op perks and killers the smart survivors won't support them. They'll try and explain counters to it and say why they aren't op.

    SC is self care and IE was brainfart typo meant UE  Urban Evasion

    I guess I do run meta but for only killer Ruin and Pop feel like the only perks slow down gens and BBQ mostly for the points it can be counter pretty good.

1 2 ›