Soul Guard with No Mither

Has anyone tested this combination yet? In theory, they should compliment each other, but there's two glaring issues here, one the Killer knows you have No Mither so is not likely to slug you, and two, if you do pick yourself up, would the 8 seconds of endurance really make a difference?

It's like I said though, I haven't tried it yet, just wondering if anyone else has, and if this combination works or not.

Comments

  • It works. As far as using it in an actual match....eh.

  • It works, also with Unbreakable. But, most killers won't leave you slugged for long most times. The only time I've really gotten use from Soul Guard is EGC when a killer is trying to snowball as a last ditch effort. I think that's the only time the BT effect really had a use for me.

  • If the killer slugs for longer than a few seconds when you are running No Mither (which is an unlimited unbreakable for those who don't know) then that would be highly unusual behavior. You'll usually never get any value from Soul Guard No Mither from my experience while it works really well with Unbreakable on occasion.

  • I went against a sabo squad using this. SG has legit changed the sabosquad meta - I used to win pretty consistently, now SG gives them free escapes because it's 8 seconds. Everyone had SG/UB except 1 person who had SG/NM. Literally couldn't win. If I left them alone, they would all get up. If I camped them, SG would get them up. Couldn't hook, because they would get up and sabo the hook. Always had one or two people on gens. Fair, balanced, fun for everyone.

  • @MadLordJack said:

    I went against a sabo squad using this. SG has legit changed the sabosquad meta - I used to win pretty consistently, now SG gives them free escapes because it's 8 seconds. Everyone had SG/UB except 1 person who had SG/NM. Literally couldn't win. If I left them alone, they would all get up. If I camped them, SG would get them up. Couldn't hook, because they would get up and sabo the hook. Always had one or two people on gens. Fair, balanced, fun for everyone.

    Unbreakable only has one use, and SWF is always a bad day for killers, this thread is about No Mither and Soul Guard in a solo game, SWF sabo squads has nothing to do with the original question.

    I'm going to nip this in the butt because I don't want my thread turning into another SWF OP thread.

  • It works, but you'll never be able to get value out of it. The killer has to be awful to slug a No Mither user, and at that point you're probably already beating them.

  • Get 3 friends. All of you run no mither, unbreakable, soul guard and flashlights. Watch killer dc

  • There are lagswitchers who abuse this synergy to force the killer to slug them just to get back up.

  • @Zeus said:

    There are lagswitchers who abuse this synergy to force the killer to slug them just to get back up.

    I haven't seen any lag switchers since dedicated servers was released.