URGENT QUESTION
@Peanits @MandyTalk i play on windows 7 and dbd is my favioute game i ahe 1500 hours on it started 1 year ago will the graphics update make it so windwos 7 in not supported anymore cause i rly wanna still be able to play
dbd still and someone on the discord server ssaid the graphics update will make windows 7 not supported anymore fall guys says minum windows 10 and i can run it fine but idc if its gonna lag more i jsut wanna know if ill physically be able to play still
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
So I'm not sure if this answers your question, but they say they aren't planning on ending support for any platform. It's entirely possible I'm reading this wrong, and they mean Steam will remain supported, but I assume Windows 7 should still be fine.
Also, they would need to warn people long in advance.
Afaik we are not ending support for any platform BUT there could be issues down the line with the fact that Microsoft no longer updates Win 7, but I don't have any official word on what is happening with regards to that I'm afraid.
ok thx planning on getting windows 10 relitavly soon anyway