Aneurysm's Frame quest
'scuse me sir, or madam idk I can't really see you at this distance
Could you come a little closer?
Ah that's better. Well onto my plight, I'm a humble console peasant, and, well, it shames me to ask but I need your help
I was promised a modest amount of frames some time back now, 'bout year and a half I'd say off the top of my head. Came straight from the baroness herself, we were to be getting 60 whole frames! Now that's enough to feed my family for a whole year. But...thing is you see. I was out tending to the fields and some rotten bastard went and nicked the last few remaining frames I had!
In the picture below you'll see a load of frames, more than I've seen in my whole life anyway. Yes I know they're the wrong type, just bc I'm a peasant doesn't mean I'm thick does it so none of your cheek if you please. Beggars can't be choosers, not at this point
So all I need you to do is reach into your screen and fetch them for me. I'm not great at this whole technology carry-on. And if the baron sees me there'll be hell to pay, apparently I've got all the frames I could ever hope to eat

Comments
Love it
Please, sir, may I have some more (fps) please
I'd say thanks, but that would be going off-topic
Imagine having that many frames, it'd be beautiful.