Killer = Frustrating = I stop

I've tried every possible killer...


1 : 3 generators end in 1 chase (always)


2: loops are the main factor (***!)


3 : I hooked the looper, I have 1 generator left


4 : I camp, it's normal the last generator it's necessary to camp


5 : I necessarily know that they will come back for it. DS, and other perks make that even Myers can't do it, I can't imagine a Wairth or a Huntress.


6: They always find my NOED... they always find the bewitched totems, so Ruin etc....


Conclusion, even if you stop the chase of the loopeur very early, the generators are finished quickly, since they make the 3 generators separately! I don't have 4 arms or 2 bodies, how do you want me to be in 3 different places? To chase them? They easily walk me around with infinite loops (windows) ...


I stop the killer, I play survivor now. Let's be honest, you've all lost against teams with microphones... Why did you lose? Because the devloppers made the killers suck for the randoms, but made the survivors with microphones STRONG. That's exactly what happens in Resident evil Resistance, except that there the killer is less frustrating! I am rank 6, I was rank 2 a few months ago!


The youtuber True talent, for exemple, had made the reflection (by getting nicely angry) on the too many obstacles...


I play for nothing so i stop the killer, to the next nerve !

Comments

  • If you've played survivor you know what killers will deal with. Idk why this is news to you.

  • @Eleghost said:

    If you've played survivor you know what killers will deal with. Idk why this is news to you.

    I was rank 4 with the survivors (I think)... I know that when survivors are united they can be invincible using skills like DS....


    While the killer is busy with "troll the looper", the others will make the generators. If I let go of the looper I'm sure I won't find the others, and if I find them they know how to looper... that's what I've learned as a survivor.


    Whatever I do if they all know loop...🤣

  • @Jill10230 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1587908#Comment_1587908

    I was rank 4 with the survivors (I think)... I know that when survivors are united they can be invincible using skills like DS....

    While the killer is busy with "troll the looper", the others will make the generators. If I let go of the looper I'm sure I won't find the others, and if I find them they know how to looper... that's what I've learned as a survivor.

    Whatever I do if they all know loop...🤣

    i mean the games been out for 4 years and loopings been the meta for most of that time. Just play broken killers like nurse or spirit.

  • @Jill10230 said:

    I've tried every possible killer...

    1 : 3 generators end in 1 chase (always)

    2: loops are the main factor (***!)

    3 : I hooked the looper, I have 1 generator left

    4 : I camp, it's normal the last generator it's necessary to camp

    5 : I necessarily know that they will come back for it. DS, and other perks make that even Myers can't do it, I can't imagine a Wairth or a Huntress.

    6: They always find my NOED... they always find the bewitched totems, so Ruin etc....

    Conclusion, even if you stop the chase of the loopeur very early, the generators are finished quickly, since they make the 3 generators separately! I don't have 4 arms or 2 bodies, how do you want me to be in 3 different places? To chase them? They easily walk me around with infinite loops (windows) ...

    I stop the killer, I play survivor now. Let's be honest, you've all lost against teams with microphones... Why did you lose? Because the devloppers made the killers suck for the randoms, but made the survivors with microphones STRONG. That's exactly what happens in Resident evil Resistance, except that there the killer is less frustrating! I am rank 6, I was rank 2 a few months ago!

    The youtuber True talent, for exemple, had made the reflection (by getting nicely angry) on the too many obstacles...

    I play for nothing so i stop the killer, to the next nerve !

    While I can't be 100% without seeing what you're doing wrong I can almost be sure that you're playing killer in the same braindead way that most people play survivor which is just "stumbling" into things without thought and acting like little more than an AI bot. Playing killer in this game is more frustrating because you have to learn to multitask a few things in your head to be effective - the limitations of the killer vs survivor matchups are definitely there... just overstated by most of this community who can't play.

  • @ZCerebrate said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/187611/killer-frustrating-i-stop

    While I can't be 100% without seeing what you're doing wrong I can almost be sure that you're playing killer in the same braindead way that most people play survivor which is just "stumbling" into things without thought and acting like little more than an AI bot. Playing killer in this game is more frustrating because you have to learn to multitask a few things in your head to be effective - the limitations of the killer vs survivor matchups are definitely there... just overstated by most of this community who can't play.

    When a survivor clicks me, I look for the weakest (there are none).


    When I chase a survivor they don't use pucks anymore but windows... it gives an infinite loop ! How to stop an infinite loop, maybe you can give me some advice ? Redbull ?


    When I approach a generator they communicate, they all have a microphone, how do you want to approach and find a survivor if they leave 5 minutes before I arrive (I say 5 minutes because of the size of the maps)... You can talk, you can't be in two places at the same time... if you don't catch them before the second generator, you will be caught between 4 survivors and a last generator to protect... I repeat I'm not in two different places, I can't go on chase and prevent 3 scattered survivors from finishing 3 generators !


    When I put down a survivor ... flashlight, bodyblock. If I hang the survivor, there will be DS, then REloop, there will also be all the generators finished! I can put the pressure it's me who has it, not them!


    Can you making a video for me..?😀