Are flashlights bugged right now?

I've been trying to do the rift challenge for blinding the killer 5 times with a flashlight. But for several matches now the game will show the beam narrowing and widening like I got the blind, but I don't get points for it and it isn't counting it. So are they just not working now?

Comments

  • not bugged at least in PC

  • @SpicyTopRamen said:

    I've been trying to do the rift challenge for blinding the killer 5 times with a flashlight. But for several matches now the game will show the beam narrowing and widening like I got the blind, but I don't get points for it and it isn't counting it. So are they just not working now?

    This has happened to me a couple of times this week. I cannot tell you whether it is a bug or not as I rarely attempt flashlight blinds so I am not certain of the mechanics, but it may be possible that the killer looked up right at the last millisecond. Since crossplay, I discovered that mouse users can look up REALLY fast so pulling off a successful blind can be a little harder for controller users than before (especially with less powerful flashlight builds)

  • @HittingOnHook said:

    not bugged at least in PC

    Are you sure? I'm pretty sure I had a great angle and great timing but didn't flashed the killer, no lightborn as well.

  • were you using a lens? When i used one recently it really made my flashlight not work properly.

  • Are the killers just using Lightborn?