Unhook 15 survivors, complete 15 generators... poor solo players...
That's not a mission, it's an odyssey.
It's my 15th match and I got 6 hook rescue, for amazing 3 rift shards.
What a pretty good job so far I've accomplished...
That's not a mission, it's an odyssey.
It's my 15th match and I got 6 hook rescue, for amazing 3 rift shards.
What a pretty good job so far I've accomplished...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Let’s not forget having to have 6 survivors escape while you’re in the trail THEN escape.
why is it that I these challenges rely on the skill of my teammates and not my own
You don't need to escape actually. It counts even if you dying on hook while your team escaping.
Still, why do the challenges rely so heavily on the skill of my teammates and not my own
I dont want to argue but you may put effort to make your team escape. There is a part of your skill envolved in escaping of your team.