Hi! I came here to post this same issue. PS4, no HUD, skillchecks, actions, anything. Could not complete generators, but all the actions were still available (you could still attempt to escape from hook/struggle until end as normal).
I got a clip but can't post or link here since source is private for personal reasons.
Same happened with me on PC while playing against the doctor on Pale Rose. I would be repairing a generator alone and the gen would pop for no reason and the Killer wasn't even running the perk Surge.
I play on PS4. Halfway through a match after I unhooked someone for the first time that game I experienced a skill check bug. I could hear the skill check warning noise but couldn't see the skill check at all. The Gen would still blow up on me. I tried with multiple gens multiple times and faced the same thing. I was left unable to do gens for the rest of the game.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hi! I came here to post this same issue. PS4, no HUD, skillchecks, actions, anything. Could not complete generators, but all the actions were still available (you could still attempt to escape from hook/struggle until end as normal).
I got a clip but can't post or link here since source is private for personal reasons.
Same happened with me on PC while playing against the doctor on Pale Rose. I would be repairing a generator alone and the gen would pop for no reason and the Killer wasn't even running the perk Surge.
If anyone could get a video clip of this happening that would be super helpful, it's not something I've experienced or seen happening.
I play on PS4. Halfway through a match after I unhooked someone for the first time that game I experienced a skill check bug. I could hear the skill check warning noise but couldn't see the skill check at all. The Gen would still blow up on me. I tried with multiple gens multiple times and faced the same thing. I was left unable to do gens for the rest of the game.