Guys, I figured out Clown!
the entity is barely keeping him alive, and making him move at a normal killer speed. There is barely any room left for his power!
It all makes sense now!
the entity is barely keeping him alive, and making him move at a normal killer speed. There is barely any room left for his power!
It all makes sense now!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Is that why he takes 6 years, 3 divorces and a bankruptcy filing to reload his power?
Huh?
Honk honk
The jokes keep flying, but Clown is the only killer I can consistently dominate at red ranks with over any other killer in the roster.
This is the patrician content I come here for.
In just glad he lets me keep my chewing gum in his navel. ☺
HaaahHehHaaHahHeeeh!
Go eat a pinky red nose you just wish you could wield a boom boom stick or teleport