Any Advice With Ping?
I always have 120-140 ping as shown in the lobby, but I have good internet. My ping is at most 40 when using wireless, as measured on multiple speed test methods. Is high ping a problem for anyone else?
I always have 120-140 ping as shown in the lobby, but I have good internet. My ping is at most 40 when using wireless, as measured on multiple speed test methods. Is high ping a problem for anyone else?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Also yell at your kids to get off of call of duty and fortnight. Then tell your wife to stop downloading her three favorite shows to her phone.
make sure to add in when yelling at your kids to tell them to get jobs to get their own internet service
Thanks, I didn't know this could help. What if I add in a few backhands?
May not have to worry about ping at that point. No fun games in time out at your local station.