Can we make The Trappers setting speed add-ons apply to resetting traps?
It applies for setting traps but not for resetting them.
It applies for setting traps but not for resetting them.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I see no reason why this should not be a thing.
I mean they already made trap setting speed faster, I feel like it is totally fine the way it is. I mean maybe they could make it faster, the first question is just if it is really neccesary. The second one is that is it even worth it? Why should they use money on such a small change? They should just focus on more important things in this game like matchmaking.
No trap setting speed add-ons don't affect resetting traps
Yes, I also never said that.
Suggestions section 4 feedback
Looks like an oversight to me.
Honestly, if they address his addons without talking about his Bag problem imma be pissed. If they do something about his basekit and Bags I'm down for this change.
Brownbag: +1 trap at the start; +1 trap slot
If they increase Trapper base with +1 trap slot. It would not require any change to Brownbag at all.