Dear mobile players:

Where are you?? I actually think DBD mobile would be pretty fun every once in a while but I recently uninstalled it because Killer queue times seemed to be 10+ minutes, which kind of defeats the fun of a quick match on my phone.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Dbd mobile is HARD omg is it hard. <3 my pc version too much. Can't handle the mobile controls or I'd be playing dvd on my daily commute easy.

  • @Tricks said:

    Dbd mobile is HARD omg is it hard. <3 my pc version too much. Can't handle the mobile controls or I'd be playing dvd on my daily commute easy.

    They have the most asinine and unintuitive control layout I've experienced in a mobile game in a long time. And with no option to reposition them. Ungh.

    That, alone, made me uninstall the thing.

  • As mobile is an entirely different team I'd direct you to their Discord where you can place your feedback etc there.

    https://discord.gg/dbdmobile