something fun...

My wife's play style has always been to prioritize totems over everything else. This became such a topic of conversation in my house that I ordered a 3D printed totem off Etsy.

Now we have a game we play in my house. We hide this totem around the house. Whoever finds it gets a token and hides it for someone to find the next day. Whoever gets 5 tokens first gets to pick a place for dinner and the count resets for everyone. If the totem goes a full day without being found then NOED activates and everyone except the one who hid them loses 1 token.

Does anyone else have a fun way that DBD has bled into their daily life?

Comments

  • Now when I kill someone, I tell them don't worry, The Entity will take care of them now.

    ...what? Why is everyone looking at me like that?

  • Sometimes I see Pallets against walls/structures and alley ways while I am out. The urge to drop them is unreal.

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    Now when I kill someone, I tell them don't worry, The Entity will take care of them now.

    ...what? Why is everyone looking at me like that?

    Exhibit A...

  • sure, preparing to sacrifice my neighbours... :^)

  • Well when I hear too much noise coming from the basement, I'll just slap that child on a meat hook.

  • @FrootLoops said:

    My wife's play style has always been to prioritize totems over everything else. This became such a topic of conversation in my house that I ordered a 3D printed totem off Etsy.

    Now we have a game we play in my house. We hide this totem around the house. Whoever finds it gets a token and hides it for someone to find the next day. Whoever gets 5 tokens first gets to pick a place for dinner and the count resets for everyone. If the totem goes a full day without being found then NOED activates and everyone except the one who hid them loses 1 token.

    Does anyone else have a fun way that DBD has bled into their daily life?

    Awww,that's actually really cute <3

    Relationship goals