Say something here, because if no one cares I'm not going to put in the effort to do it.
A communal classical music library? How do you mean?
Like we post links to good performances here, or...?
@TheRockstarKnight said:A communal classical music library? How do you mean? Like we post links to good performances here, or...?
@TheRockstarKnight said:
Yeah, something like that.
I haven't fully thought it out, but I am open to ideas.
@Awakey said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1586339#Comment_1586339Yeah, something like that. I haven't fully thought it out, but I am open to ideas.
@Awakey said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1586339#Comment_1586339
Alright, I'm interested.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
A communal classical music library? How do you mean?
Like we post links to good performances here, or...?
Yeah, something like that.
I haven't fully thought it out, but I am open to ideas.
Alright, I'm interested.