Which Killer / Survivor has the best cosmetics?
Survivor: Feng
Killer: Huntress
What do you think?
Survivor: Feng
Killer: Huntress
What do you think?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I agree with feng, but legion has the best killer cosmetics.
Jane and nurse imo.
Non Licensed Survivor: Meg
Non Licensed Killer: Legion
Licensed Survivor: Ash
Licensed Killer: Ghost Face
Best Overall Survivor: Meg
Best Overall Killer: Ghost Face
Best in General: Ghost Face
Nea and Legion
Shirtless David
Pantless Myers
Honorable Mention to Dwelf
David has a lot more variety IMO. His Rowdy Rose is my favourite ingame cosmetic.
Doctor for Killer has some stand out looks.
Licensed, it's got to be Sweater-Daddy Steve with his Scoops Ahoy! hat.
That one with the skull-face mask is pretty good.
Survivor (Nonlisenced): Jeff.
Survivor (Lisenced): Tapp.
Killer (Nonlisenced): Legion or Spirit.
Killer (Lisenced): Ghostface.
I like all of their cosmetics, but that is one of my favorites.
Jane and Myers
Feng 100% for survivor. She has some great variety in her cosmetics. Killer it's probably Legion. Though honourable mention to The Pig. All 3 of her cosmetics are really good and mix with each other extremely well.
Dweet and Daddy Myers.
Claudette has a nice variety of comestics, she has an outfit for every ocasion.
For killer i think it's Legion.
Spirit and Legion
David,Nea and Yui
Killer: Legion no doubt, I love almost all of their cosmetics, they are pretty damn neat.
Survivor: Ace? I mean, I don't like most of his cosmetics, but the WWII pilot and the comfy bathrobe are my favorites in the game.