"Cripple them all" achievement bugged.

Platform: PC - Steam

Now, granted I don't play Trapper a lot. Usually just for dailies. However, I randomly looked at my achievements this evening, and I know I have caught way more than 1.

cripplethemall.png

None of my other achievements appear to be bugged. Just this one.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • The wording on that one causes confusion.

    For progress towards that achievement you have to have survivor step into your trap and after that you have to pick them up from the said trap.

    The grab is mandatory, if you attack a trapped survivor or they escape the trap it wont count.


    Did you pick up a trapped survivor more than once?

  • @Slay___ said:

    The wording on that one causes confusion.

    For progress towards that achievement you have to have survivor step into your trap and after that you have to pick them up from the said trap.

    The grab is mandatory, if you attack a trapped survivor or they escape the trap it wont count.

    Did you pick up a trapped survivor more than once?

    Huh. You know, I'm not entirely sure. I'll play some trapper later this evening and see.