Hit detection is still awful

There are good games and there are awful games. There is no in-between.

Devs, you need to do more and put more effort into better hit detection. I'm growing increasingly sick and tired of having a 40ms ping and getting hit when I'm 2 meters away after vaulting a window, and I still get hit. This is ridiculous. Yesterday I was even hit through a wall, the wall of the bus on Gas Heaven. The new hit detection beta hasn't made a difference at all in my opinion. It's not enough to just try and fix "laggy" killers, when you need to improve hit detection as a whole overall. :(

Comments

  • @Zenn said:

    There are good games and there are awful games. There is no in-between.

    Devs, you need to do more and put more effort into better hit detection. I'm growing increasingly sick and tired of having a 40ms ping and getting hit when I'm 2 meters away after vaulting a window, and I still get hit. This is ridiculous. Yesterday I was even hit through a wall, the wall of the bus on Gas Heaven. The new hit detection beta hasn't made a difference at all in my opinion. It's not enough to just try and fix "laggy" killers, when you need to improve hit detection as a whole overall. :(

    Devs dont care enough about survivor that's why you still get hit through windows.

  • hit detection is currently off

  • @Zenn said:

    There are good games and there are awful games. There is no in-between.

    Devs, you need to do more and put more effort into better hit detection. I'm growing increasingly sick and tired of having a 40ms ping and getting hit when I'm 2 meters away after vaulting a window, and I still get hit. This is ridiculous. Yesterday I was even hit through a wall, the wall of the bus on Gas Heaven. The new hit detection beta hasn't made a difference at all in my opinion. It's not enough to just try and fix "laggy" killers, when you need to improve hit detection as a whole overall. :(

    image.png

    Are you aware that they deactivated the hit validation beta two days ago?