[deleted]
[Edit: found the Bug reporting section this will be moved to there]
[Edit: found the Bug reporting section this will be moved to there]
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
So might I suggest reporting this to the Bug Reports section, where the devs look for bugs that need fixing, and not to the General Discussions section, where they don't?
Why do you have ebony mori?
I tried that at first,but I couldn't necessarily find it at the moment.
Unless I might be missing something?
I only had to report a bug once, after that I didn't really need to go back to it, so I kind of forgot where to go after awhile. 💦
Tru3ta1ent had an Oni game recently where the same but happened. He couldn’t start the Demon form and the power bar was full and white.
https://youtu.be/tpuLaTLVI6ITome challenge
"Kill all Survivors in a trial by any means"
I wanted to get the challenge done, but I at least felt like they should get death hook moris either way or just death hook Mori one then sacrifice others. I was still planning out what I was going to do. (plus I was an instadown killer so before I encountered the problem I thought I would've been fine)
After I encountered the problem I just tried to push through without the power.
So apparently you found it? If not, here ya go. Hyperlinked
Normal link: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs
Ah thank you! Yeah i was looking in the discussion category of the forum. I thought if it's not here then it might be at the home section. Plus I had to find it quick because it was a bit embarrassing after you told me my error. So the longer this Original post was up for i felt like I might've gotten more comments related to my error.
Ayo no worries, we all make mistakes! :D