More Cheats

So, I just did a game where an Adam used a lag switch just as I tried to yank him off a gen. Then at the end game, my obsession (and pretty much the rest of the Console team) came to save that same Adam when I finally put him on a hook. I used Play w/My Food and got all my stacks and when I went to grab my obsession as she tried to unhook the Adam, again I got lag switched. I then proceeded to hit her three times in a row and she didn't even get WOUNDED. The cheats are getting really out of control. This Team had two Red Ranks in it. Don't you have any self respect?

Comments

  • After my breakfast, I will be taking the time to get the clip uploaded here. I will also be reporting said players through the proper channels. I really hope that they get the appropriate punishment.

  • Im not sure if its the cheats... i had the game where similliar things were happening when everyone had from 70 to 125 ping

    It might be that servers are breaking again.

  • @LastShoe said:

    Im not sure if its the cheats... i had the game where similliar things were happening when everyone had from 70 to 125 ping

    It might be that servers are breaking again.

    That MIGHT (if I'm really naive) explain the grabs cancelling out in the middle. It doesn't explain hitting a Survivor three times in a row and her not even going to injured state. They are cheats and it is clear in the video.

  • Grabs are notoriously broken and don't really work, lagswitch not needed, but the fact that you kept hitting her and nothing happened is a bit... Yeah, that seems more like a hack than a lag switch. Are you sure she was the one screaming after each hit?


  • @MadLordJack said:

    Grabs are notoriously broken and don't really work, lagswitch not needed, but the fact that you kept hitting her and nothing happened is a bit... Yeah, that seems more like a hack than a lag switch. Are you sure she was the one screaming after each hit?

    Yes. When the initial grab failed, she had to start over at the unhook. That is why I think was a lag switch to throw off my grab. Otherwise she would have successfully unhooked him. So the second time I hit her directly. I hadn't hit her before in the game. There is no Perk to prevent her from getting that injured. She completed the unhook and started running away with him. I didn't hit him by accident. I could see from the graphics and scream I hit HER. As we ran I hit her two more times (nobody else was near her) and she still never went to injured state.

  • @Moundshroud said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1583727#Comment_1583727

    Yes. When the initial grab failed, she had to start over at the unhook. That is why I think was a lag switch to throw off my grab. Otherwise she would have successfully unhooked him. So the second time I hit her directly. I hadn't hit her before in the game. There is no Perk to prevent her from getting that injured. She completed the unhook and started running away with him. I didn't hit him by accident. I could see from the graphics and scream I hit HER. As we ran I hit her two more times (nobody else was near her) and she still never went to injured state.

    That's not lag switching, thats just normal servers. She baits you and just taps the button and waits a second before fully committing, on your screen it looks like she only commited, you are forced into the grab animation when it finally updates on your screen it looks like she only just started even though she already got it.

    The wierd hit immunity is what concerns me. That might have been lag, but if it registered on your screen that you hit her then it's either a genuine bit of cheating (possibly a lag switch, as you said, although she should have still taken the hit even if her ping was at 999 because of killer-sided hit detection) or a classic bit of DBD failure.

  • @MadLordJack said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1583747#Comment_1583747

    That's not lag switching, thats just normal servers. She baits you and just taps the button and waits a second before fully committing, on your screen it looks like she only commited, you are forced into the grab animation when it finally updates on your screen it looks like she only just started even though she already got it.

    The wierd hit immunity is what concerns me. That might have been lag, but if it registered on your screen that you hit her then it's either a genuine bit of cheating (possibly a lag switch, as you said, although she should have still taken the hit even if her ping was at 999 because of killer-sided hit detection) or a classic bit of DBD failure.

    All I know is it was aggravating. The first grab fail (against the Adam) should have pulled him off a Gen. He was oblivious to me and working it. It started my animation like I was grabbing him and suddenly blip same thing sort of a weird pause and he was a two meters from where he was and running away. I suppose I can chalk the grabs up to the Servers but the hitting her was clearly hinky. So when I see that, I don't trust anything else that happened either. While I don't have the gall to call myself good at this game yet, I am very good at grabs, and I've never had that happen before.

  • You can only be really sure that they do it intentionally if they use "No Mither".