######### was my last game

5 gens and these oblivious survivor let me stalk until tier 3 was 99ed. Then I got 3 downs with one tier 3 and got those hooks. Then before I could leave the area the all started bum rushing the last hooked survivor. So I slugged them all and 2 dc'd and I killed the other 2. Why did they dc? I wasn't toxic they played like trash. Just because they let me stalk them doesn't mean I played like a dick. Also how do you miss a white mask on a hella dark map. Wouldn't it stick out like a sore thumb?

Comments

  • ToxicMyers: "I wasn't toxic"

    Untitled Image


    On a serious note people usually dc if the match becomes an obvious fail on their side as they will depip and make little to no points so they probably think "why bother to play the rest of the match?".

    On top of that DC penalty got turned off again so that might contribute to an increased DC rate. At this point people should be used to disconnecting players on both sides.

    I don't even react anymore if someone disconnects. That's just dbd.

  • they played stupid and blame you.

  • @Yamaoka said:

    ToxicMyers: "I wasn't toxic"

    https://external-preview.redd.it/i538RUNFSPiK2f7DVEJckI1SaY_sGoRcHn40YGaaUbk.jpg?auto=webp&s=2298543f0acf6de3e4b205f55970e1a2e75835ab

    On a serious note people usually dc if the match becomes an obvious fail on their side as they will depip and make little to no points so they probably think "why bother to play the rest of the match?".

    On top of that DC penalty got turned off again so that might contribute to an increased DC rate. At this point people should be used to disconnecting players on both sides.

    I don't even react anymore if someone disconnects. That's just dbd.

    I was just confused, like why are you upset yall played terribly. Then again the smol terror radius I had (8 meters) probably meant they couldn't hear me

  • @NekoGamerX said:

    they played stupid and blame you.

    Pretty much

  • Oddly enough though I'm rarely toxic when I play DbD nowadays. I used to camp and tunnel then I played survivor and realized how boing that was. So I usually give the unhooked a chance and try to hook everyone once due to bbq. After that though it's free game

  • Though I wouldn't tunnel unless I saw no one else

  • @ToxicMyers said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1582557#Comment_1582557

    I was just confused, like why are you upset yall played terribly. Then again the smol terror radius I had (8 meters) probably meant they couldn't hear me

    Honestly people should be grateful to face a Myers. Can't remember the last time I faced one. Everytime I play survivor it's Freddy, Spirit, Nurse and then back to Freddy. Would like to see a few Myers players once in a while.

  • @Yamaoka said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1582562#Comment_1582562

    Honestly people should be grateful to face a Myers. Can't remember the last time I faced one. Everytime I play survivor it's Freddy, Spirit, Nurse and then back to Freddy. Would like to see a few Myers players once in a while.

    Especially with how I play as I explained above. I don't camp because I need stalk for tier 3 and I don't tunnel because more people unaffected on gens. It doesn't make sense mid game to camp and tunnel. End game however I completely understand

  • @Yamaoka said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1582562#Comment_1582562

    Honestly people should be grateful to face a Myers. Can't remember the last time I faced one. Everytime I play survivor it's Freddy, Spirit, Nurse and then back to Freddy. Would like to see a few Myers players once in a while.

    well I'm also Myers main ps4 Myers.

  • Survivors don't always DC because of the killer being toxic. Sometimes really crappy hits that connect when they shouldn't will make me want to rage quit. Sometimes I have a team full of idiots and I'm going to get 4k points anyway which makes me want to quit.

    I typically don't unless I've had a long string of bad games, but I get close sometimes

  • @RakimSockem said:

    Survivors don't always DC because of the killer being toxic. Sometimes really crappy hits that connect when they shouldn't will make me want to rage quit. Sometimes I have a team full of idiots and I'm going to get 4k points anyway which makes me want to quit.

    I typically don't unless I've had a long string of bad games, but I get close sometimes

    Its probably the dumb teammate part. I farmed this ace for evil and got tier 3 off him and his teammates

  • I only dc as killer sometimes but dc as survivor feel pointess even with the DC penalty on because you can just killer your self on hook.


    fyi I don't kill my self on first hook worse I done killed my self on 2nd hook even that I don't do much.

  • @NekoGamerX said:

    I only dc as killer sometimes but dc as survivor feel pointess even with the DC penalty on because you can just killer your self on hook.

    fyi I don't kill my self on first hook worse I done killed my self on 2nd hook even that I don't do much.

    They DC'd when everyone was slugged

  • well at leased you didn't have a mori.๐Ÿ˜›