Would Excorcist be a good addition to DBD?
Welcome back to “Would _____ be a good addition to DBD?”
today I am asking, would the excorcist chapter be a good addition to DBD?
Welcome back to “Would _____ be a good addition to DBD?”
today I am asking, would the excorcist chapter be a good addition to DBD?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No, power wise, it would be another Plague, woukd be pretty weird tho
It would be like a mixture of plague and demogorgon, and spirit is what I would imagine
a puking ability like plague that maybe is used for tracking and not injuring, a shred attack kinda like demo , and I could imagine the movements being like spirit with the phasing in and out while walking normally that with the shred being added in would seem more like a jumpscare attack
But it's probably not very marketable and my idea may not even be good
No, probably not. The big evil in The Exorcist doesn't actually have a form. Reagan doesn't count, she's just possessed.
You hit people with a bed. Vomit pea soup to inconvenience the survivors a little bit.
No.
Despite being the highest grossing box office horror film, and arguably the most famous, it probs wouldn’t go over well with DBD fan base... plus, character size.