gamescom Cologne

How probable is it that BHVR will be on a gamescom in the next, let's say, 3 years?

@Peanits @not_Queen @Almo

Comments

  • Gamescom already is an embarassement as a event don't bring BHVR into this, two and a half hours of trailers everyone have seen already.

    and a quarter hour of an interview for a VR version of medal of honor. I mean. seriously.

  • @Deadeye said:

    How probable is it that BHVR will be on a gamescom in the next, let's say, 3 years?

    @Peanits @not_Queen @Almo

    As far as I know they were at gamescom with Deathgarden 2 years ago.

  • @Veen said:

    Gamescom already is an embarassement as a event don't bring BHVR into this, two and a half hours of trailers everyone have seen already.

    and a quarter hour of an interview for a VR version of medal of honor. I mean. seriously.

    So your two main interests have been disappointing, and is reason enough for you to blame the whole convention? I'd rather say the Blizzard corner is already worth the 100+ PCs they bring for their 3-5 games.

    But hey, I guess your bad experience is enough to call out a death sentence to the biggest PC gaming convention, same like all the death sentences called out on DBD already, confirmed by the average player count, that has risen from 23k to 40k over the last 6 month

  • @Deadeye said:

    How probable is it that BHVR will be on a gamescom in the next, let's say, 3 years?

    @Peanits @not_Queen @Almo

    We'll get a teaser for the chapter after blight at the game awards. Unless covid has disrupted the dev cycle too much.

  • @gibblywibblywoo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/186960/gamescom-cologne

    We'll get a teaser for the chapter after blight at the game awards. Unless covid has disrupted the dev cycle too much.

    If you expect that... k. I would ask for a stage, crowd events, merchandise, twitch guests and the stuff that makes these events great, not for a 1-person booth.

  • @Deadeye said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1581627#Comment_1581627

    If you expect that... k. I would ask for a stage, crowd events, merchandise, twitch guests and the stuff that makes these events great, not for a 1-person booth.

    They did that at I think twitchcon a while back. It was pretty cool.