Survivors should not have DS activated when they unhook themselves without others' help

Defensive Strike has an extremely powerful and game changing effect, I think it should not be achieved by either just getting lucky with those 4% or using a specific perk called Deliverance. If Killers should not have synergies between gen-regression perks - so Survivors should not do as well.

Additionally, I find very unfair situations when Survivors pretty much failed, but the last one get's lucky and rescues himself, and if I down him - I must either keep him on the ground for 1 minut or eat DS. This is SO boring.

Comments

  • That would make Deliverance pretty much useless, VERY high risk without any protection.

  • Killers don’t have synergy with gen regression perks? Dying light, pop, thana, etc etc

  • @Aztreonam78 said:

    Defensive Strike has an extremely powerful and game changing effect, I think it should not be achieved by either just getting lucky with those 4% or using a specific perk called Deliverance. If Killers should not have synergies between gen-regression perks - so Survivors should not do as well.

    Additionally, I find very unfair situations when Survivors pretty much failed, but the last one get's lucky and rescues himself, and if I down him - I must either keep him on the ground for 1 minut or eat DS. This is SO boring.

    Survivors survive. /end

  • I guess it's fun waiting 60 seconds when the last survivor gets the 4%, that's probably why 4% into ds is still a thing I guess (I'm fine if paired with deliverance).

  • @YaiPa said:

    I guess it's fun waiting 60 seconds when the last survivor gets the 4%, that's probably why 4% into ds is still a thing I guess (I'm fine if paired with deliverance).

    It’s probably not as fun as waiting 4 minutes when you get slugged and left...