Is This The Definitive Ghost Face Addon Tier List?

I feel like most people can agree this is at least 90% accurate to most peoples feelings on his addons.

my-image (1).png

Let me know if this is valid.

Comments

  • Pretty much, yeah, unless I confuse the Marked Map with the Adress book again^^

  • Walleyes Matchbook is probably one of his best addons. S tier for sure, recovery ones are the best.

    Knife Belt Clip and Night Vision Monocular should definitely be way higher, somewhere in the A, I think.

    Telephoto Lens, I would say, is a little better than this tier list says.

    Driver's License is completely useless. Addons that increase movement are merely a meme, not that good.

    Other than that, everything is more or less somewhere there.

  • There's no such thing as a definitive tier list because it's all up to preference.

  • Night vision monocular should be higher.