Wraith Bell feathering

I think it would be cool if Wraith's bell worked like Billy/Bubba's chainsaw so you could "feather" it. In all honesty I haven't put much thought to it yet but I'd like to hear what other people think about this potential buff.

Comments

  • I don't really see the point of it to be honest. When would feathering it help you?

  • @Uistreel said:

    I don't really see the point of it to be honest. When would feathering it help you?

    Similar to Billy, to better position yourself before you get your uncloak boost. It could also be used for mindgames too, since survivors might think you'll uncloak earlier than you actually do.

    I don't know how significant this will be in practice, but it could add some extra depth to Wraith.

  • @Yung_Slug said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1580372#Comment_1580372

    Similar to Billy, to better position yourself before you get your uncloak boost. It could also be used for mindgames too, since survivors might think you'll uncloak earlier than you actually do.

    I don't know how significant this will be in practice, but it could add some extra depth to Wraith.

    and you want to be slowed down that entire time?

    I agree that it would be cool in theory, but you're going to have to offer more in changes to make it actually feasible.

    --

    Kind_Lemon 

    An advocate of place-able totems, a priming-pallet interaction, and the removal of Exposed from tier 1 Devour Hope.

    Also supports changes to how many survivors need to be present to start repairs on a generator.

    #revertNurseaddons #reverttieroneDevour #reverttieroneBL #nofreechaseresources #placeabletotems #revertBillysounds #workwiththemusicyouhave

  • @Kind_Lemon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1580450#Comment_1580450

    and you want to be slowed down that entire time?

    I agree that it would be cool in theory, but you're going to have to offer more in changes to make it actually feasible.

    --

    Kind_Lemon 

    An advocate of place-able totems, a priming-pallet interaction, and the removal of Exposed from tier 1 Devour Hope.

    Also supports changes to how many survivors need to be present to start repairs on a generator.

    #revertNurseaddons #reverttieroneDevour #reverttieroneBL #nofreechaseresources #placeabletotems #revertBillysounds #workwiththemusicyouhave

    Billy is also slowed down while feathering his chainsaw. It might not sound great but I feel like it could be good in practice.