Why does the Death Slingers weapon noise sound like Pyramid Heads weapon noise?
Like I hear it, but never know who I am actually facing until the terror radius, anyone else notice this? I wish there was a more distinctive noise between the two.
Like I hear it, but never know who I am actually facing until the terror radius, anyone else notice this? I wish there was a more distinctive noise between the two.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think it's the other way round. You should hear something that sounds like a gunshot from a distant gunslinger but it sounds like the same sound effect hearing a distant Pyramid Head. I don't even know what makes Triangle Face make the gunshot noise.
Idk either actually. I can perfectly tell them apart, even with distant noises.
People also seem to have issues with telling apart Billy's and Bubba's Chainsaw noises. I can tell them apart very easily.