What's supported through the code drop system?

Ie. We know as of today, that the code system allows for the gaining of free bloodpoints (use code ENTITYPLEASED for 150,000 bp before september the 5th!) And that some (or all) will be time locked.

But what is actually supported within the code system? Just bloodpoints, or can we be gifted even more, such as iridescent shards, perks, auric cells, even discounts/charecters or cosmetics?

The reason I ask this is because this is actually the perfect system to allow people to get perks for the archive challenges. Input a code active for one week, and then you have the perk unlocked on your account. (I have all perks unlocked, but I have friends who don't.)

@Peanits @not_Queef@not_Queen

Love the system btw. Free bloodpoints alone I'm always a fan of

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • From what the devs have said before, cells, cosmetics, shards, and points.

  • It can be pretty much anything that's in the game as @GoodBoyKaru said, Cosmetics, Cells, Shards etc.

    It basically allows us to do these things for all Platforms now whereas before we could only really do it for Steam (Steam codes basically).

    Fog Whisperers could giveaway Auric Cells for example when the Rift became available which is something they've never been able to do before.

  • @Mandy said:

    It can be pretty much anything that's in the game as @GoodBoyKaru said, Cosmetics, Cells, Shards etc.

    It basically allows us to do these things for all Platforms now whereas before we could only really do it for Steam (Steam codes basically).

    Fog Whisperers could giveaway Auric Cells for example when the Rift became available which is something they've never been able to do before.

    Oh wow thats so cool! thanks for the reply, and can't wait to see what else is coming to the fog!

    So fog whisperers can give away codes too? thats neat!

  • @Maelstrom10 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1579410#Comment_1579410

    Oh wow thats so cool! thanks for the reply, and can't wait to see what else is coming to the fog!

    So fog whisperers can give away codes too? thats neat!

    yes, as far as I am aware, fog whisperers usually got DLC codes for new DLC when they were released to do giveaways and such (don't quote me on that but I'm pretty sure that's a thing), the only problem is that this is only on steam. Now with an in-game code system, I assume this can now be spread to all platforms.