I made a poll out of curiosity

its about the horror genre and wether DBD players tend to like horror movies more, https://www.strawpoll.me/16429667 submit ur answers here pls, tks ^^

Comments

  • Not to dissuade you from making polls, but I think a two part poll...or two separate polls would of been more effective than cramming both questions in one.

    I chose, "I like the horror genre in general". I chose this because I do watch horror movies and do appreciate the genre quite a bit. (Just not all day, every day.)

  • Not to dissuade you from making polls, but I think a two part poll...or two separate polls would of been more effective than cramming both questions in one.

    I chose, "I like the horror genre in general". I chose this because I do watch horror movies and do appreciate the genre quite a bit. (Just not all day, every day.)

    Same here 
  • I hate horror movies actually. I get scared very easily.

  • @ceridwen309 said:
    Not to dissuade you from making polls, but I think a two part poll...or two separate polls would of been more effective than cramming both questions in one.

    I chose, "I like the horror genre in general". I chose this because I do watch horror movies and do appreciate the genre quite a bit. (Just not all day, every day.)

    Yes so doesn't that suit your answer or?