Anyone else not getting credit for challenge progress?
Been at 8/10 healed survivors for 5 games now. I thought we were past this?
Been at 8/10 healed survivors for 5 games now. I thought we were past this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm getting credit for challenges I don't complete. I swear I did not chase survivors for 120 seconds but still got the challenge done.
it didn't give me drop from a great height challenge when falling off the pier on swamp maps :|
I thought it was just me not being up high enough lol this game had me close to bringing a haddonfield offering just to get that stupid challenge lmao I didn’t though please don’t roast me