You cannot hook me.
Foolish mortals. I tire of these shenanigans. Do you believe broken bones can stop me, bereft of all blood remaining in this vessel? Did you think you could sacrifice me...TO MYSELF?
THIS WORLD COLLAPSES AT THE PULL OF A SINGLE LEVER. Then, and only then will you know the cold hard truth of this world.
There is only me, and not even death is an escape.

Comments
Come i will try !🤣
I knew this day would come. Please have mercy m'lord.
Bonus unicorn
I need to turn on my pc to share a pic of how I got hooked yesterday.
Hooking animations are working as intended is the only thing that I want to say.
N.E.A
Netherrealm
Entity
Agent
this is how it's done mate
This is the "am I even hooked?"
I found the @Unicorn!
Yeppers!
...only ‘cause it’s my bestie, Nea
Foolish demi god I look down at you Down from above your silly pride has inflated your ego to belive in such false lies
You can still be hooked and that will be your punishment. Hooked for all eternity for that is the will of me the sky Dwight
All hail Sky Dwight.
All hail!
*Gallops into the forest heehawing after my disguise is exposed*