Too Many Myres
So I've spent the last 3 days playing survivor and out of at least 50 matches, about 45 have been myres. What is happening to make him sooooo common? I'm rank 7 btw.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's not so much that he's common, I think you just happen to run into a lot of players that use him.
He has a lot of very powerful tools, strategies, and decisionmaking abilities that are mostly unique to him. Getting EW2 and progressing EW until you're 1tap away from EW3 and waiting to activate it at good times is a very small example of this.
Are they using scratched mirror on him? They might have saved up SM like I do with Amanda's Letter for Pig and then just go in and slaughter game after game. It's not uncommon to save up add-ons and then try to go for large-kill or sacrifice achievements for certain killers, too.
I barely see myers anymore
Also the recent change to his Tier 1 and perk changes boosted his popularity. At least since the last build came out I've noticed way more people playing Myers which is a good thing.
Guilty as charged . currently trying to get rank 1 with him.
Movie+Halloween+probably Myers dailies leveling up Evil Within 4x.
I'm not trying to play devils advocate but man I see too many Hillbilly's and Hags I never really see anyone else and 100% I NEVER AND I MEAN NEVER! See the Nurse... sad too it feels like I'm the only person playing her...
You can never have too many Myers.
I’ve been playing more SWF with my co-workers who I got into the game. They are all rank 15 and I’m just trying to teach them the game.
Amazing shapely hips, a calm yet powerful stare, beautiful blue eyes and some killer cheek bones!
Whats not to love!
I barely meet him ingame at all. Lucky you.
I'd take myers over nurse/freddy/hag any day thanks