Cross play confusion
Can you tell what console your teammates are playing from? Like if you’re on pc how can you see if the other players are console or pc?
Tagged:
Mod
Can you tell what console your teammates are playing from? Like if you’re on pc how can you see if the other players are console or pc?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There's a globe icon next to the players name if they are playing on a different platform than yourself...but you can't tell where exactly they are playing from. For example if you are on PS4 and you see a player with the globe icon, that player could be on Xbox, Switch, Steam or Windows Store.
If their username contains vulgar language then they are on PC
Switch can change name too
Thanks. I had wondered because it still takes me awhile to find games and I thought it’d be better when cross play came out so I couldn’t tell if I was still only playing with pc players or console. And someone thought I was a console player but I’m not
It's so easy to detect a PC player...they love to tunnel so much 😂. Like really...I haven't experienced so many tunneling killers since I turned on cross play
I very much doubt that Nintendo will allow Switch players to use names like "Hex: Tits out" or "Busty Crotch"
You can't, but I've seen some people use bypasses like special text to get vulgar names.
Funny I've had the same experience!!
...except I'm on PC and they still had the globe. And I know it isn't Switch cause I play there too...
...maybe all platforms have #########? :0
Colour me shocked!