Allow the players to make the challenges.

Some of the challenges are just goofy and they kinda feel like they're made by someone who doesn't play the game.

Starting challenge finish 12 gens or as killer kick 15.


I'm not talking about difficulty because these are all laughably easy its just that the killer one can easily be forced into completion in a single match. The survivor one will take a minimum of 3 full matches.

Start a chase with 16 different survivors. So in other words....play 4 games. K??

I also think the challenges should be done in a way where progress can be made on multiple at once. Adjust difficulty if this makes it too easy.

Comments

  • Yes. They could create a post about challenge ideas to allow us to give our ideas, and then select the ones who have the most vote ups and make a pool with them to select the most wanted.

  • @Kees_T said:

    Yes. They could create a post about challenge ideas to allow us to give our ideas, and then select the ones who have the most vote ups and make a pool with them to select the most wanted.

    Precisely. Its also goofy how the "master" challenges are almost always objectively easier than the other ones with few exceptions.

    Would like to see the fall from great height challenges scrapped as their just stupid and inconsistent. Activating Balanced Landing does not reward this which I thought it should. It seems like you NEED a map with a huge building to make any progress on this at all. Half the time i cant even get any progress because the map has nothing high on it.

  • @ASurvkillivorer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1576571#Comment_1576571

    Precisely. Its also goofy how the "master" challenges are almost always objectively easier than the other ones with few exceptions.

    Would like to see the fall from great height challenges scrapped as their just stupid and inconsistent. Activating Balanced Landing does not reward this which I thought it should. It seems like you NEED a map with a huge building to make any progress on this at all. Half the time i cant even get any progress because the map has nothing high on it.

    Also I don't like challenges with dumb requirements like: Hook 12 different survivors. What I hate is the obligation to play 3 matches to complete one easy challenge, it just doesn't makes any sense. I'm all with you.

  • @Kees_T said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1576580#Comment_1576580

    Also I don't like challenges with dumb requirements like: Hook 12 different survivors. What I hate is the obligation to play 3 matches to complete one easy challenge, it just doesn't makes any sense. I'm all with you.

    THOSE challenges are the main reason I said this They're just dumb. There not "challenges" at all because you would NEED to go OUT OF YOUR WAY to not complete them. It would be physically impossible not to finish those challenges by playing.

    Like how bad would a game need to be where you didn't even chase all 4 survivors?


    Getting BP for challenges isn't so bad because that at least makes sense a a challenge instead of something that is bascially guaranteed to happen by playing naturally.

  • You have 3 Weeks until Level 4 of the Tome arrives. And still 40 days for the Rift. Its fine that there are Challenges which take a few games.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    You have 3 Weeks until Level 4 of the Tome arrives. And still 40 days for the Rift. Its fine that there are Challenges which take a few games.

    Way to completely overlook what is even being discussed for your.....5,569th post....

  • @ASurvkillivorer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1576610#Comment_1576610

    Way to completely overlook what is even being discussed for your.....5,569th post....

    I mean, what do you want? The Challenges from the first Archives were too hard, players complained. Now the Challenges are too easy and somewhat boring.

    Like, its always the same in this Forum - Complaints about this and that, but once a new Rift or new Tome Level is released, the Archives are the topic.

    (EDIT: I mean, surely you can do the Killer One in one single game... If you want to throw that game)

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1576618#Comment_1576618

    I mean, what do you want? The Challenges from the first Archives were too hard, players complained. Now the Challenges are too easy and somewhat boring.

    Like, its always the same in this Forum - Complaints about this and that, but once a new Rift or new Tome Level is released, the Archives are the topic.

    (EDIT: I mean, surely you can do the Killer One in one single game... If you want to throw that game)

    Exactly what we said we wanted in the thread....

    Are you suggesting those initial challenges are more equal than I implied? Yeah you could throw the game. Or finish it naturally in 2-3 games without any extra effort. Or even not throw the game and get it done in 1-2 depending on the type of matches like I did. I had a 4k with 9-10 kicked gens in my first match and easily knocked it off in the 2nd.

    The survivor one its highly unlikely you're going to achieve 4 gens per game for 3 games. Yet that is the quickest possible way to achieve it.

    7 of 8 master challenges would require you to essentially try NOT to achieve them assuming you have the right perks/character. The only one even slightly difficult is Back Off and that is the SECOND challenge available. The whole thing is setup goofy.

  • @ASurvkillivorer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1576639#Comment_1576639

    Exactly what we said we wanted in the thread....

    Are you suggesting those initial challenges are more equal than I implied? Yeah you could throw the game. Or finish it naturally in 2-3 games without any extra effort. Or even not throw the game and get it done in 1-2 depending on the type of matches like I did. I had a 4k with 9-10 kicked gens in my first match and easily knocked it off in the 2nd.

    The survivor one its highly unlikely you're going to achieve 4 gens per game for 3 games. Yet that is the quickest possible way to achieve it.

    7 of 8 master challenges would require you to essentially try NOT to achieve them assuming you have the right perks/character. The only one even slightly difficult is Back Off and that is the SECOND challenge available. The whole thing is setup goofy.

    Well, I took longer for the Gen Kicks, because I dont kick Gens, since it is not worth it 9 out of 10 times (not running PGTW). But in the end, its fine. Those Grind Challenges are obtainable by just playing the game.... While getting Rift Fragments for playing the game AND eventually for the Challenges.