Its thirsty Thursday
and I'm thirsty for any news relating to the changes coming to the blight and as too when the chapter will be dropping.
and I'm thirsty for any news relating to the changes coming to the blight and as too when the chapter will be dropping.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oh I thought we were going to discuss our thirst over the cast. I was ready to flex on Felix but I guess wanting news is good too.
Thirsty for like, Nancy, Felix, Yui a bit of dweet. And OH OH. i just saw your post oh well.
I fell for it too....so without mentioning how sexy Kate and Jane are, lemme tell you I´m thirsty for a release date too.
You see his hands? 🤢
Me hanging with Nancy: ...............
McLean: "there's no longer a restricted radius when attacking in Rush"
Me: <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 :O
Man if my hopes come true lol
Thirsty for...Susie?
eheheheh
Sexy hands ngl
I was about to come in and be like "Give me Cheers, give me David, give me Trapper, give me PH" and then... yeah.
My disappointment is immesurable, and my day is ruined.
Thirsty for water rn
Yui best girl