Cross play chat
Will there be a way to chat with pc players? Since all servers are now invaded by pc survivors, would be nice to be able to chat with them..at the end of the match (I'm on ps4)
Will there be a way to chat with pc players? Since all servers are now invaded by pc survivors, would be nice to be able to chat with them..at the end of the match (I'm on ps4)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd rather not. I like the fact that crossplayers cannot send salt.
I would like to be able to give them a good game, since the thumbs up does nothing. I had two rounds against someone on a different platform and being able to say GG in after game chat might have stopped them coming back at us with a mori and tunnelling us into the ground. After that match, it was rinse and repeat wth another killer.
Doesn't really matter if they salt.. But its good get a quick 'gg' or 'nice play' something like that..
I would love if they added chat for console players. Also keep in mind you have no idea what platforms people are playing on, only that they are not on yours. You could have met nothing but PC players or you could have never met a single one, just don't assume.