What have they done to head on?

Is it the hit box changes? I go to jump out the locker and it takes about a second to actually work. Costed me a game cause i jumped out but got grabbed by a huntress while jumping. It was the big sad.

Comments

  • A friend of mine is using Head On on a regular basis, and he also sometimes does not hit with it, despite the Killer being right in front of the Locker. But then he sometimes gets Hits on Killers who backed up and are not near the Locker anymore. I also got hit by Head On as Killer when I was quite far away (to the side).

    Head On seems to be kinda unreliable.

    (In General, Lockers act strange, sometimes I am not able to grab someone out of the Locker when they jump in and out. This is since Crossplay is enabled, at first I thought it is because they are from Console, but happened with PC Players as well)

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    A friend of mine is using Head On on a regular basis, and he also sometimes does not hit with it, despite the Killer being right in front of the Locker. But then he sometimes gets Hits on Killers who backed up and are not near the Locker anymore. I also got hit by Head On as Killer when I was quite far away (to the side).

    Head On seems to be kinda unreliable.

    (In General, Lockers act strange, sometimes I am not able to grab someone out of the Locker when they jump in and out. This is since Crossplay is enabled, at first I thought it is because they are from Console, but happened with PC Players as well)

    How else can i use my locker build now

    :(

  • It freaking sucks now and idk if something actually changed or if I just keep going against laggy killers or something. It was one of my favorite exhaustion perks back when I had a more immersive playstyle (and ran Inner Strength constantly) but not too long ago I just had way too many games in a row where I'd get grabbed out of the locker AFTER inputting a rushed locker exit.

    Weirdly inconsistent perk ๐Ÿ˜ž

  • Yea I've been noticing delay in the stun when you head on, I used it the yesterday and after I vaulted out the killer turned around and swung after I was already running and then the stun registered late and gave me points, maybe the hit validations theyre messing with are also coinciding with stuns ? That's the only thing I can think of

  • I've noticed this too, though I think it's been a little iffy for a while. There were times as killer someone just leapt from a locker and I got stunned even though I was a good 10 meters away, then other times they do it, but nothing happens for a few seconds, then sudden stun. You could put it down to latency sure, but it just seems super clunky these days

  • Meanwhile when I play killer I get hit from ridiculous distances, and even when the animation already long finished.

    I play on ~60ms ping.

  • I don't think anything has been changed about head on, it's the server hit validation, I think?

    I haven't noticed anything different apart from the extremely bad lagg cases.

    Faced a laggy Huntress, I jumped out of a locker with Head On, I get hit down, suddenly she got stunned. Death hook btw. lol

  • ^ that's what I was thinking. Maybe Head On also uses the new Server sided hit validation like Killer hits and you're running into that?