Give the Trapper immunity at the start of the match to the OoO perk.
For about one and a half or two minutes, so that I have time to set at least a couple of traps. This is no good now, especially if the owner of this wonderful perk has brought several friends with him to the game.
As a result, I rarely play as a trapper, and if I play, then only as a "basement trapper", because I can get into a situation where the killer can be almost useless for the entire match.
Comments
I´ve made sveral posts regarding Object. I think it´s the most stupid, broken perk a Survivor can have, especially against Trapper ( main him).
Many people seem to agree that it´s too strong for it´s tiny drawback. Unfortunately we couldn´t get a DEV to give a statement regarding Object.
I understand your desire but I´m afraid Object won´t get changed anytime soon and certain Killers will have to suck up being called out 100% of the match to the whole team.
OoO should just be reworked to be less oppressive. It grants too much power. It even works against stealth killers to a certain extent, as its perk icon lights up if you're looking in their direction.. even if you cannot see their aura.
It certainly shouldn’t work if you’re not the obsession. Multiples should be disabled until they become the new obsession.
It's like saying pop should have been able to use after 2 mins.
So that will never happen