Close Please
I got the answers I needed :)
I got the answers I needed :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
How long do you play and do you play both sides.
I've played this game significantly less than I used to, but I do the survivor and killer challenges (done both sides for Level 1 and 2) and I'm around tier 40.
I don't play often but when I do play, I got between 6-10 hours straight
Do the rift challenges, they give you a big boost. I'm at 27 iirc and my first tier and second tier are fully complete. So I'm guessing if you just do that you'll be at 50ish for 3 and 4. Then it's just playtime. So yes, but you need to get into game. If one sides queues feel long pop on over to the other. You want to be out of those lobbies and into those games.
If you're doing the challenges yes.
I'm tier 25 but i have 25 challenges saved from level 1 so far for the new dlc.
Also, I totally thought this was gonna be a thread about the perk "We'll Make It" before I opened it
I'm at 24, not 21 with all tier 1 and most of tier 2 claimed except 1-2
I'll also add I have never fully completed a rift. I just don't have the time to play the game that much. But I do get to about ~50 each rift and I play this game about 12-20 hours a month. Hopefully that'll help with your gauging.
Someone did the math and found out that you are getting less from this tome. Why? Who knows lol.
Don't worry...
-
Jokes aside, you can totally still complete the Rift. It's really just a time thing.
You'll need to play a LOT of DbD. Ideally, you'll play both sides and get as many of the challenges done as possible, but even if you only play one side, you can still do it as long as you grind out quite a few matches.
tier 35 but i play both sides try do all survivor and killer challenges.