Survivor Lobby errors
-Pc
-When i try to open the survivor lobby it says it's impossible, but after a few tries of infinite loading screen it does let me get in to surv lobby. If i try to invite somone it does not make them get in and let them have a message that says impossible to join the lobby
-Today has happened a lot to everyone who logged in for the first time in my group of ppl (10 to 20 ppl)
-When you try to open surv lobby
-when you try to accept an invite
Tagged:
Pending


Comments
This keeps happening to me too- we re open our game multiple times and it works but now it doesn’t
I founf useful to open the killer lobby and then go back into the surv one. If it doesn't work, just keep doing it until you make it. For the invitation i didnt find any fix tho...
Same. On pc. I'm not even trying to play SWF, just solo survivor. I get that error 7 or 8 times in a row before it finally works
yeah sure, thats the problem
my friend have the same problem
This seems to be working much better now, but server latency seems pretty high
They are...
I have been having this issue all day on PS4 too. The ineptitude of this team is shocking. For a game out this long and to have such major issue all the time is an embarrassment. I love how they have been hacked at minimum 3 times that we know of. Thankfully they don't have PCI or much PII data on us.