Aura reveal builds

https://youtu.be/0Yjcysys1j0

Seems a little broken to me, thoughts? Is it necessary or even good that these exist?

Comments

  • The build does seem overwhelming on an indoor map like Hawkins, but in general I think that this build is pretty damn strong but not too strong. Haven't ever gone against it or played it yet, though.

  • mirror Myers is trash, he's slow and map dependant. Pro tip, if a build is map dependant, that build is not good. Also, Myers on Hawkins suck, because you can just keep healing at those upper structures with the stairs and the dropdown (or that area where there's like that portal thing), eventually winning the game.

  • That was entertaining to watch. Those poor survivors. They weren’t coping well.

  • Sole Survivor gamers ftw? (but in order to be an actual obstacle to builds like these, Sole Survivor should gain temporary stacks for survivors in the dying state)

  • I can see that the builds are a little map dependent and the survivors aren't great either.

    Idk anymore, than balance and scale issues of this game are so unpredictable and all over the place.

    Skilled killers, broken builds vs. Potatoes.

    Sweaty SWF teams vs. Anyone

    The balance can shift dramatically.

  • Both of those are incredibly weak builds. If they weren't, they wouldn't require map offerings.

  • @Kind_Lemon said:

    Sole Survivor gamers ftw? (but in order to be an actual obstacle to builds like these, Sole Survivor should gain temporary stacks for survivors in the dying state)

    Yeah i’d like to see some sort of base function before tokens are gained.

    Because at 1 token the perk still doesn’t block enough things to be useful.

    Don’t get me wrong. I like Sole Survivor and think it’s underrated. You don’t want team mates to die, but it can be fantastic “insurance” at times. It’s just useless at zero or 1 token.

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1573895#Comment_1573895

    Yeah i’d like to see some sort of base function before tokens are gained.

    Because at 1 token the perk still doesn’t block enough things to be useful.

    Don’t get me wrong. I like Sole Survivor and think it’s underrated. You don’t want team mates to die, but it can be fantastic “insurance” at times. It’s just useless at zero or 1 token.

    thought I'd throw this your way because you seem reasonable and might be cursorily interested:

    @Kind_Lemon said:

    Because I like the perk.

    Sole Survivor

    Your stacks are equal to the number of survivors in the dying state plus the number of dead survivors. You start with 4/4/8 meters of aura-reading immunity. Each stack grants 22/24/24 meters of additional aura reading immunity. Once all other survivors are dead, you are immune to all aura-reading perks.

    If you are the Obsession, gain a 5% movement speed bonus outside of chase.

    Yes, you could have 4 stacks if all survivors are slugged or dead (including yourself), but that's not really something to worry about. I wrote the post because I want to use the SS, OoO and Open Handed combo without being limited by SS.