Baldi skin for Doc?

My kid is way into Baldis basics and I wouldn't mind buying a baldi skin if you make one for doc.

Comments

  • I do not think that the designers would give Doc a literal "Baldi" skin. However, you can use the current cosmetic options to recreate the look to a degree. There's a green doctor coat, a wooden bat, and his natural bald head. So to a degree, I believe you should be able to recreate the signature look for your kid. Heck, there's a Doctor loadout you could use to recreate the map and feel of the base game as well:

    Carter's Spark

    • Carter's Notes Calm
    • Class II Calm

    Broken Glasses (To get Lery's Memorial Institute)

    Monitor and Abuse III
    BBQ and Chili III
    Enduring III or Bamboozle III
    Brutal Strength III or Fire Up III

    Your terror radius will be non-existent while in Punishment which can recreate the initial gameplay which is quiet, minus the clapping of the ruler. After switching to Treatment your TR will suddenly become enormous which will put everyone on edge and give most of the map madness. This will in turn mirror the immense pressure Baldi offers at the end of his game with the loud white noise.

    While this is by no means a perfect solution to your problem, I think that it's as good as you're going to find.

  • @Peasant said:
    I do not think that the designers would give Doc a literal "Baldi" skin. However, you can use the current cosmetic options to recreate the look to a degree. There's a green doctor coat, a wooden bat, and his natural bald head. So to a degree, I believe you should be able to recreate the signature look for your kid. Heck, there's a Doctor loadout you could use to recreate the map and feel of the base game as well:

    Carter's Spark

    • Carter's Notes Calm
    • Class II Calm

    Broken Glasses (To get Lery's Memorial Institute)

    Monitor and Abuse III
    BBQ and Chili III
    Enduring III or Bamboozle III
    Brutal Strength III or Fire Up III

    Your terror radius will be non-existent while in Punishment which can recreate the initial gameplay which is quiet, minus the clapping of the ruler. After switching to Treatment your TR will suddenly become enormous which will put everyone on edge and give most of the map madness. This will in turn mirror the immense pressure Baldi offers at the end of his game with the loud white noise.

    While this is by no means a perfect solution to your problem, I think that it's as good as you're going to find.

    eh close enough i would say, I'm suprised that the devs haven't tried getting creepy pasta and internet spooks on this game.

  • @akbays35 said:

    @Peasant said:
    I do not think that the designers would give Doc a literal "Baldi" skin. However, you can use the current cosmetic options to recreate the look to a degree. There's a green doctor coat, a wooden bat, and his natural bald head. So to a degree, I believe you should be able to recreate the signature look for your kid. Heck, there's a Doctor loadout you could use to recreate the map and feel of the base game as well:

    Carter's Spark

    • Carter's Notes Calm
    • Class II Calm

    Broken Glasses (To get Lery's Memorial Institute)

    Monitor and Abuse III
    BBQ and Chili III
    Enduring III or Bamboozle III
    Brutal Strength III or Fire Up III

    Your terror radius will be non-existent while in Punishment which can recreate the initial gameplay which is quiet, minus the clapping of the ruler. After switching to Treatment your TR will suddenly become enormous which will put everyone on edge and give most of the map madness. This will in turn mirror the immense pressure Baldi offers at the end of his game with the loud white noise.

    While this is by no means a perfect solution to your problem, I think that it's as good as you're going to find.

    eh close enough i would say, I'm suprised that the devs haven't tried getting creepy pasta and internet spooks on this game.

    The short answer is that it takes them too long. If you want internet spooks and the like head on over to the "Fan Creations" subforum and type out an idea, they might just pick it up. I remember reading something about a pebble throwing perk at one point over there, and now Adam has Diversion.