Hit validation pc to console
It doesn't work.
I have 3 survivors at 80+ ping and one at 300 ping in my game, while i am sitting at 30 and under. I am playing plague and there is a 1 second delay to even start charging the vile purge.
I have hit survivors directly with a large amount of vile purge and watched them moan and groan like they have been hit but it does not register.
There is a MASSIVE problem playing with console survivors once they reach 80 ping. I noticed this before you even implemented hit validation and it seems to have made it worse. Before hit validation, console survivors 80 ping and up were causing problems with aim dressing pulling me into walls and corners, as well as hits just not registering, mostly during window vaults, but also some odd moments where you hit them point blank and it just does nothing.
Comments
Same thing next game. Delayed power getting in and out of it.
Hooking a survivor is delayed
Picking them up is delayed.
phantom vile purges
drinking from the fountain delayed.
I gave up using my power and just hit them....
pings were in the 90s and highest was 137
my ping 30... I thought this was not meant to be detrimental to killers with low ping?
80 ping is not bad at all just saying.
Every time the game feels dodgy i check the survivors ping and it is 80+. 80 is clearly not fine.
80 ping is more than fine.
Do you think dbd is the perfect game?
It's a badly optimized game, dedicated servers are not good, buggy, especially on console.
hunty is basically unplayable
https://www.twitch.tv/coconutrts/clip/FantasticTacitStrawberryPMSTwinalot of crossmaps dont count anymore either
What was his ping?
#########?
i dont know but i played some games this mornings and i had this a lot
Videos would be good to show any issues you have with the hit validation - just short clips is fine, it will really help.
omg this. I knew playing Doctor felt extra crappy this time. In my first game I missed so many times so RIP hitting Survivors with the edge of your weapon and Shock Therapy missed extremely often even for Survivors standing right in the middle of it. If the beta for hit validation was going to be THIS bad, you guys should've put it in the PTB not the live version!